1.02.2011

After Christmas Haul

I recently went to Forever 21, but I didn't buy any clothes! It's too stressful shopping in the Forever 21 near me because it's so messy and its always crowded, however the accessories area was organized, so I kind of went crazy and bought a lot of earrings, then I shopped at Charlotte Russe heres everything I got:
Earrings--$1.50
Earring Set--$3.80
Earring Set--$3.80
Earring Set--$3.80
 
Forever 21 Sneakers--$5.50
Forever 21 Over The Knee Socks--$3.80
  
Charlotte Russe Flats--$10
I got these interesting loafers for Christmas & I am in love with them!

14 comments:

El'Aundra said...

I would love to feature you on my blog!! I am at www.elaundra.com, you can email me at elaundra@elaundra.com if you're interested in being featured!

tamannashaikh said...

I love all the stuff that you received/bought! Especially the black rosette ear-rings! :)

Monika Young said...

thanks for stopping by my blog! you have such a great blog! It has a great theme :)
I'm following!
itsfashionamour.blogspot.com

clypi said...

wow the flowers one are SO beatiful, great shops!

nice blog girl, thanks fr the comment mwah

Lis said...

Ow wow what a great buys!! I love forever21 :)

- - aika - - said...

thanks dear happy new year :d i followed ur blog :d hope you can follow mine too :D

Style, She Wrote said...

Love the fun floral earrings! Perfect for spring! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! xo style, she wrote

Morgan Jordan said...

Forever 21 is the best!

Jazzy E (hivennn) said...

Cute shoes! Happy new years! x hivennn.

jadoretresor said...

absolutely love the loafers!
feel free to take a look at my blog and follow back!
Thanks!
MyDamnFashionBlog.blogspot.com

CHARRY said...

Love all the accessories! :)

Linda Pochinda said...

the owl earings are adorable!

style'n said...

adore all the jewels! how fun :)

Magilune said...

The forever21 store where i live is the same; always messy and crowded. Now i primarily shop online. I really like the flower earrings.