1.10.2011

Ashley Tisdale in Studio City

I finally reached 100 followers, YAY I'm happy! This post is kind of rushed so excuse any spelling mistakes! Here's the look from Ashley Tisdale (5'3"):
Hat- Betsey Johnson Lindsey Leopard Faux Fur Trapper $44; Leggings- Sass & Bide Black Rats PVC Legging $134.40; Boots- CO-OP Barney's New York Vintage Leather Studded Buckle Ankle Boots $229 (no longer for sale); Bag- Cleobella Naveah Studded Bucket Bag $339
A similar look:
Urban Outfitters Three Vices Pocket Tee $28
Victoria's Secret Asymmetric Leather Jacket $89.99 (on sale!)

Topshop High Waisted Wet Look Leggings $40
Forever 21 Studded Ankle Booties $32.80
:
Asos Leather Look & Fantasy Fur Trapper $34.48

Where to find these items:
Top: www.urbanoutfitters.com and in Urban Outfitters stores.
Jacket: www.victoriassecret.com and in Victoria's Secret stores.
Leggings: www.topshop.com and in Topshop stores.
Shoes: www.forever21.com and in Forever 21 stores.
Hat: www.asos.com.

Be sure to check out the post: Be Featured on Diary of a Short Girl, if you would like to be featured! There is no deadline so be sure to email me the required information! I've already received a couple of responses, so the quicker you reply the quicker the feature! 

10 comments:

Horuss said...

nice fashion sense

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

love her bag & pants so much. xx


p.s. I'm hosting a giveaway over on my blog for a fox tail if you'd like to check it out. :)
devorelebeaumonstre.com

Nells said...

very nice post!!thank u for the comment on my blog!!i follow u now it would be nice if u followed back as well!
kisses from greece!

Lola said...

thank U for comment !
This things are so nice!

Sisters Sincere said...

You were spot on with this look! Congrats on the 100 follower mark!

ORIGINAL SEED said...

them leggings are rad

Ellen ♥ said...

Thanks for sharing these and how to get the look of Ashley :)

ellenreviews.blogspot.com

Frances said...

thanks for stopping by my blog.
you have a great blog as well! topshop & asos are my favorites places to shop.

www.blogbyfrances.com

Hannah said...

Ahh! I love Ashley Tisdale (:
I am so short (5th just!) and I dont live in the us but goon out there in Marh to shop shop shop!!

welcometomyfloordrobe.blogspot.com

Jenny said...

i looove rachel bilson's style! the cape is so unique!!