1.26.2011

Be Featured on Diary of a Short Girl

Do you have great style you feel the world needs to see? If you want to be featured on this blog, please email me at diaryofashortgirl@hotmail.com. Include the following:

1. At least 2 pictures of you in any outfits you would like me to do a similar look to.
2. Some basic information [your name, age, & what state/country you live in].
3. These questions answered:
- Which celebrity's style do you admire the most and why?
- What is your favorite store?
- What sparked your interest in fashion?
- Who/What do you get inspiration from?
- What is your favorite article of clothing or accessory that you could never live without?

I hope to hear from you soon!

12 comments:

Mikki. said...

Awesome idea. As soon as I take some pics, I'll be sure to send you some. =]

Heart Charlie said...

Awesome, I love that you are including other bloggers in your site. Can't wait to see the pics :)

Tara said...

Cute idea....I'll definitley be sending you something :)

franca maisha said...

hey! thanks alot for the sweet comment! what a great idea of you to feature other bloggers on your site! can't wait to see them :)

xx

Alma said...

Nice ideea!:P I'll send to ou asap. Kiss you!

Linda W said...

What a fun idea to bring bloggers together.
I love that you already take celebrity styles and find their outfits for less. This will be another fun way to recreate looks you love!
The Auspicious Life

Cee said...

What a neat idea. Can't wait to see the bloggers you feature!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great idea! Can't wait to see who you feature!

*~kAy~* said...

This is a great idea! :)
I'm so not petite though :P

Eva Teresa L said...

thanks for your lovely comment! this is such a great idea! I'll definitely send some photos your way!

yourlbd.blogspot.com

La p├ępite modeuse said...

great :) I follow you

Dayi said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I would love to be featured in your blog, following you now and will email you soon ;-)

Dayi

http://www.dayissenseofstyle.com/