1.03.2011

Frankie Sandford in London

Happy Monday! I seriously hate Mondays, especially after a week and a half of Christmas vacation. I love this outfit from Frankie Sandford (5'3"), here it is:
A similar look:

Wildfox Coture Headdress Crew Neck Tee $46
:
Asos Motorcross PU Jacket $79.30
Elle Low-Rise Jegging
Delia's Elle Jegging $39.50
Steve Madden Beasst Pump $89.95

Where to find these items:
Shirt: www.revolveclothing.com.
Jacket: www.asos.com.
Jeans: www.delias.com and in Delia's stores.
Heels: www.stevemadden.com and in Steve Madden stores.

9 comments:

Erica Wark said...

Love that look! Very rocker chic!

Thanks for commenting on my blog- I'm your newest follower!!

I hope you will follow me back!

xx

www.ericawark.com

kristina said...

haha thanks. i love grandpa/grandma ugly sweaters. I went shopping with them and i got all kinds of weird looks. haha its so funny to see peoples reactions. nice blog your self. I love the shirt

Alterations Needed said...

How cool! You found the exact same t-shirt!

Morgan Jordan said...

Wow that outfit is so cute! And so is Frankie. Love the haircut.

STYLOCRAT

Sabrina O. said...

Great outfit!
Lovely blog, I'm following on Bloglovin'
Love it if you'd follow me back!!
Liefs,

Sabrina O.
http://jardin-de-la-mode.blogspot.com/

Tess S. said...

your blog is so unique. I love the idea of helping out all the short people. (I'm not really short but I wish I was taller lol)

xxo Tess S.
CESTDEMODE.blogspot.com

oh yea.. I'm following!!

Jazzy E (hivennn) said...

So lovely. Happy new years! x hivennn.

Sissy à la Mode said...

This indeed a super great outfit!!! love it. happy new yer to u too darling!!!

www.sissyalamode.blogspot.com

kdr*S said...

Love Love Love... simply chic!

Cheers,
kDrs