1.22.2011

Frankie Sandford Leaving the Whisky Mist Club

Hello! It's been a couple of days since I've posted anything. I hope ya'll liked the little feature I did on Wednesday. I really hope to do more features in the future, so if you would like to be featured too just Click Here! Today's look is from Frankie Sandford (5'3"). I really love this outfit it's so trendy & cute, here it is:
A similar look:
Urban Outfitters BDG Short Sleeved Scoop Neck Tee $9.99
Victoria's Secret Soft Washed Leather Motorcycle Jacket $179 (on sale!)
Forever 21 Faux Placket Skirt $8.50
Anne Mitchelle Addiction Strappy Buckled Bootie $28.90 (on sale!)

Where to find these items:
Top: www.urbanoutfitters.com and in Urban Outfitters stores.
Jacket: www.victoriassecret.com and in Victoria's Secret stores.
Skirt: www.forever21.com and in Forever 21 stores.
Booties: www.urbanog.com.

1 comment:

cassie min said...

amazing,
If you want, check out my giveaway, up for grabs is a guess gift set valued at up to 100NZD. :)
love cassie,
xx

http://applecherriemango.blogspot.com/2011/01/guess-giveaway.html