1.17.2011

Kim Kardashian Out in New York

Long time, no post! It's been 4 days since my last post. How could I have let it come to this! I've just been super super busy, but now I finally have a chance to post this look from Kim Kardashian (5'2") that I meant to post like 2 days ago. Here it is:
Jacket- Rick Owens Leather Biker Jacket $1,886.50; Boots- Brian Atwood Chain-Back Over-the-Knee Boot $1,740; Bag- Hermes Gris Tourterelle Birkin $1,095 (no longer sold)
A similar look:
Urban Outfitters Truly Madly Deeply Oversized Slub Deep-V Tee $24
Victoria's Secret Vintage Suede Jacket $119.99 (on sale!)
Forever 21 Fab Leggings $4.50
Aldo Shifman Boots $59.49

Where to find these items:
Top: www.urbanoutfitters.com and in Urban Outfitters stores.
Jacket: www.victoriassecret.com and in Victoria's Secret stores.
Leggings: www.forever21.com and in Forever 21 stores.
Boots: www.aldoshoes.com and in Aldo shoe stores.

IF YOU WANT TO BE FEATURED ON THIS BLOG CLICK HERE!

4 comments:

Erica Wark said...

Great options for the more affordable look!!

xx

www.ericawark.com

Drugstore Finds Team said...

Great Post! That pic looks like it was right outside my building on 57th street!

Drugstorefinds.com

jessica said...

love this look!! those boots are AMAZING! xo

www.creativeindexblog.blogspot.com

MassachusettsMask said...

I LOVE this look!