1.24.2011

Mollie King

I have a new addition to my blog! Mollie King (5'4") from the British singing group The Saturdays. I never knew she was petite until I Googled her after seeing a picture of her where she looked pretty short. So, I'm happy I look up her height! Here's the look:
A similar look:
As a Cloud Top
ModCloth As a Cloud Top $29.99
Urban Outfitters Silence & Noise Blazer $78
Topshop Mushroom Silk Shorts by Boutique $70

VICTORIA G
Bakers Victoria G Platforms $79.95

Where to find these items:
Blazer: www.urbanoutfitters.com and in Urban Outfitters stores.
Shorts: www.topshop.com and in Topshop stores.
Heels: www.bakersshoes.com and in Bakers shoe stores.

2 comments:

Solely She said...

Can imagine your blog must be mighty popular amongst you shorties. Loving many of the outfits represented here. There's nothing special about my height, I'm average :). Thanks for commenting my blog by the way! It ment a lot to me.

alwaysmysunshine said...

I love Mollie(: i adore your blog

<3