1.12.2011

Rachel Bilson in Los Feliz, California

Today I am posting yet another look with a cape. I just can't help it, I love capes! The only thing that I hate in about this look from Rachel Bilson (5'3") is her boots. They are atrociously hideous from the color to the style! But other than that the look is okay, here it is:
A similar look:
Topshop Petite Hooded Duffle Cardigan $160
Olivia Indigo Low-Rise Jegging
Delia's Olivia Jegging $39.50
ELVIE
Bakers Elvie Boots $89.99 (on sale!)

Where to find these items:
Cape: www.topshop.com and in Topshop stores
Jeans: www.delias.com and in Delia's stores.
Shoes: www.bakersshoes.com and in Bakers shoe stores.

If you want to be featured on this blog please check out the post: Be Featured On Diary of a Short Girl!

10 comments:

Dainty Chibi said...

Hey! Thanks for dropping by my blog (Inspirations For My Aspirations)

I have a separate blog for fashion (short girls) and beauty. I'd love for you to come check it out and maybe follow it! :)

http://daintychibi.typepad.com/dainty-chibi/

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Great outfit.

Sadie x

http://brandnewbutterflywings.blogspot.com/

Horuss said...

do like

lisa said...

thanks for checking out my blog!!!

omg i love love capes too..

those brian atwood sparkly shoes down there are AMAZZZZZINGGGGGG.

Fashion-Resort! said...

this jacket is great! lovely blog,dear!<3

Pop Champagne said...

I love Rachel Bilson, she's sooo pretty and stylish all the time! and it just looks effortless

gingerSnap said...

She's pretty. Nice blog hun.

*chameleon* said...

i've always liked her,she's such a sweetie!:))
thank u so much for your lovely comment on my blog,i'm so glad u like it!:) i've started to follow u-on google and bloglovin!;)
xoxoxoxoxo
http://glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com/

L.T. said...

Thanks for your comment. This is a great idea for a blog,I like how you showcase short celebs :) (I'm short too)

Ag said...

I like that topshop cap, funny enough its on sale now at Topshop for only 25 pounds!!!