1.04.2011

Shenae Grimes at Katsuya Restaurant

I love winter. Mostly because I love over the knee boots and eternity scarves! And capes! Winter is the best season because you have more choices of clothes to wear. Enough about my favorite season, here's a look from Shenae Grimes (5'3"):
A similar look:
Urban Outfitters Sparkle & Fade Cropped Box Tee $24 (online only!)
Aerie Cardigan $49.95 (on sale!)
Topshop Nude Zig Zag Snood $32
Forever 21 Dark Skinny Jean $19.90
Aldo Cianci Boots $100
Urban Outfitters Oversized Readers $10

Where to find these items:
Top: www.urbanoutfitters.com and in Urban Outfitters stores.
Cardigan: www.aerie.com and in Aerie stores.
Jeans: www.forever21.com and in Forever 21 stores.
Boots: www.aldoshoes.com and in Aldo shoe stores.
Glasses: www.urbanoutfitters.com and in Urban Outfitters stores.

6 comments:

janet said...

Love the boots and glasses! :D thanks for the sweet comment :)

Fashion Nicotine said...

Annie! Can't wait for 90210 to start again!
I love the glasses!

Dee O. said...

I LOOOOOOOOVE that scarf she is wearing, I've been searching for one just like it FOREVER!

Dee O. said...

And I love her glasses :)

Sue said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

This outfit is amazing!

Great blog dear!

Melissa said...

i LOVE winter! layering, chunky scarfs, big coats...love it! fabulous blog, im following :)
xx