1.18.2011

Vanessa Hudgens at LAX

Hello everyone! The Northeast got a big snow/ice storm today, so I got to stay home and sleep until 12. I've been lucky this year, this was the 3rd time that happened in the past 2 weeks! Todays outfit is from Vanessa Hudgens (5'1"), here it is:
A similar look:
Urban Outfitters Truly Madly Deeply City Map Crop Tee $32
Forever 21 Wintery Snowflake Open Cardigan $27.80
Elle Vintage Low-Rise Jegging
Delia's Elle Jegging $39.50
Urban Outfitters Cable Knit Over the Knee Sock $14
Aldo Strazza Over the Knee Boots $55.99 (on sale!)

Where to find these items:
Top: www.urbanoutfitters.com and in Urban Outfitters stores.
Sweater: www.forever21.com and in Forever 21 stores.
Jeans: www.delias.com and in Delia's stores.
Socks: www.urbanoutfitters.com and in Urban Outfitters stores.
Boots: www.aldoshoes.com and in Aldo shoe stores.

9 comments:

Tiffany Monet said...

She's so cute!

Tara said...

I love seeing petite girls pull off over the knee boots...I'm scared to try because of my height, but seeing this pic makes me reconsider!

MixandMatchFashion

MissPukku said...

Thank you for stopping by! :)

(Sorry for the lateeee reply!)

Great blog!! <3

Chasing Davies said...

I love that open snowflake cardi - doesn't even look that cheap - looks so luxe. Good find!

Iyah said...

great outfit of the day ^_^

BabyGirlRina said...

I love Vanessa's style! :)

The Little Dust Princess said...

Love her outfit here. I don't think I've come across your blog before and it's great to see another petite blogger. :D

xx The Little Dust Princess

theresa said...

i love how you get items from others stores to match it!!
so accurate! love your blog!!

theresaisyourhomie.blogspot.com

lovelywife_pettitmom said...

She so pretty for sure. Thank for comment.. I am going to follow your blog.