2.09.2011

Diary of a Short Girl Reader Feature: Tara

Hello everyone! Happy Wednesday! This is my 2nd Reader Feature, yay! Everyone meet Tara (5'2"):
Here's what she had to say:
1. What is your favorite store? Currently, my favorite stores are LOFT and Ann Taylor.  They are both extremely petite friendly and have fantastic sales!  LOFT also has a teacher discount program, which I take full advantage of!  By shopping both these stores, both my casual and work wardrobes are very well stocked (but there's always room for more).
2. Who is your favorite petite celebrity? My favorite petite celebrity is Kristen Bell.   Not only is she is gorgeous, but she incorporates a lot of color into her wardrobe, which I am all about!  Another petite celebrity that I look to for style inspiration is Rachel Bilson.
3. What sparked your interest in fashion?  I guess I have always been interested in fashion.  What little girl doesn't want to play dress up?  Now that I'm all grown up (or pretend to be, ha), I also think that it is important to look put together....it really says a lot about who you are to the rest of the world!
4. Who/what do you get inspiration from?  A definite place I get inspiration from are style blogs.  There are so many fashionable bloggers out there!  Before I discovered the amazing world of fashion blogging, I religiously watched What Not to Wear.  I still love Stacy and Clinton, and definitely think they know what they are talking about!
5. What is your favorite article of clothing or accessory that you could never live without? My favorite item that I own are my Steve Madden Intyce cognac boots.  Those babies seriously go with everything!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Fun, fun! Thanks so much for featuring me :) Power to us short ladies!!

Magilune said...

I like the colors. You Remind us that we dont have to wear only dark and grey colors during winters. You look great.

Donald said...

I like the colors. You Remind us that we dont have to wear only dark and grey colors during winters. You look great.