2.18.2011

Eva Longoria

I haven't posted since Tuesday! I feel bad! To be honest I've just been lazy! Next week for sure I PROMISE to post every single day! I've I don't then you have my permission to call me out! I don't like this look from Eva Longoria (5'2") too much, but it's still cute! Here it is:Headed to the Grammy\'s February 13, 2011
A similar look:
:
ASOS Vero Moda Epaulaette Detail  Buttton Front Shirt $57.30
Olivia Dark Indigo Low-Rise Jegging
Delia's Olivia Jegging $39.50
Novato Heel - Ruby Red main view
Sam Edelman Novato Heel $99.95

Where to find these items:
Top: www.asos.com.
Jeans: www.delias.com and in Deila's stores.
Heels: www.nordstrom.com and in Nordstrom stores.

2 comments:

Kwazzi said...

I wish you would give an example for the purse and even shoes. They are to die for!

Diary of a Short Girl said...

Sure, I can add a link to her bag. It's hard to find similar bags that are cheaper!!