2.07.2011

Hayden Panettiere in Beverly Hills

I'm so tired today! I wish I could just sleep the whole week and wake up on Saturday! Does anyone know how many days there are until summer? I could really use a vacation! Today's look is from Hayden Panettiere (5'1"), here it is:
A similar look:
Urban Outfitters Pins and Needles Marbled Cable Cape Sweater $69
Forever 21 Divine Rights of Denim Skinny Olive Ankle Zipper Jeans $24.80
Qupid Sookie 01 Taupe Nubuck Major Lacer Wedge Booties  - Click Image to Close
Lulus Qupid Sookie 01 Taupe Nubuck Major Lacer Wedge Booties $49

Where to find these items:
Sweater: www.urbanoutfitters.com and in Urban Outfitters stores.
Jeans: www.forever21.com and in Forever 21 stores.

3 comments:

misscindee said...

hi shortaay! oooh this sweater looks ultra comfy. i wanna steal me one of those to snuggle up to. esp where i live, the winter cold is quite harsh *grrr*

just wanted to come by and say thx for leaving a comment =)

K.M. said...

I love the outfit especially the shoes.


http://alldressedupin-love.blogspot.com/

Stephanie said...

Thanks for stopping by my site :) Loving this Hayden look-a-like look