2.21.2011

Hayden Panettiere Out in New York

I was sooo mad today! The whole weekend has been nice and sunny and about 45-50 degrees and then I woke up this morning looked out the window and there were at least 3 inches of snow on the ground. I was so angry! I started to pull out my sandals and skirts from the back of my closet only to dig around for boots and pants again!! I was going to start posting more spring looks, but the snow has changed my mind. Today's look is from Hayden Panettiere (5'1"), here is it:
A similar look:

Alamo Square Coat
ModCloth Alamo Square Coat $164.99
American Apparel Super Opaque Tight $25
Bamboo Colada 29 Leopard and Black Go GaGa Platform Pumps  - Click Image to Close
Lulus Bamboo Colada 29 Leopard and Black Go GaGa Platform Pumps $32

Where to find these items:
Tights: www.americanapparel.com and in American Apparel stores.

3 comments:

Tara said...

Hayden looks great...she is so gorgeous!

Rinny said...

She looks so chic :D

Ida said...

She looks so grown up! I wonder what brand of coat she's wearing?