2.11.2011

Kim Kardashian at a Gas Staton

Today was such a hectic day! All because I lost my phone, but I found it so everything is good now! I've been waiting to post this look from Kim Kardashian (5'2")! I don't like to have two looks from 1 celebrity on the same page I think it's kind of repetitive, plus it forces me to find different petite celebrities! This is a really nice outfit to be pumping gas in! Here it is:
A similar look:
Urban Outfitters Truly Madly Deeply Scoopneck Pocket Tee $24
Vitoria's Secret Vintage Suede Jacket $99.99 (on sale!)
Forever 21 Sweater Leggings $14.80
Aldo Griem Boots $76.99 (on sale!)

Top Shop Silver Fine Knit Cable Snood $32

Where to find these items:
Top: www.urbanoutfitters.com and in Urban Outfitters stores.
Jacket: www.victoriassecret.com and in Victoria's Secret stores.
Leggings: www.forever21.com and in Forever 21 stores.
Boots: www.aldoshoes.com and in Aldo shoe stores.
Scarf: www.topshop.com and in Topshop stores.

2 comments:

kirstyb said...

love this post thanks for sharing xxxx

Death By Shoe said...

Such a cute outfit, wish I looked that cute pumping my gas LOL!