2.02.2011

Nicole Richie Leaving Andy Lecompte Salon

I didn't post yesterday and I know I said I would post everyday this week on Monday, maybe I should have said I would try to post everyday. Oh well, I'm posting a look from Nicole Richie (5'1") today. I don't really like this look so I'm going to change a few things in the similar look. Here it is:
Leaving Andy Lecompte Salon 6 January,2011
A similar look:
Forever 21 Relaxed Burnout Knit Top $17.80

American Ealgle Boyfriend Cardigan $19.95 (on sale!)

Urban Outfitters Urban Renewal Cutoff Denim Shorts $28

ASOS Thin Ribbed Over the Knee Socks $6.90 (on sale!)
HEMET
Bakers Hemet Boots $59.99 (on sale!)

Where to find these items:
Top: www.forever21.com and in Forever 21 stores.
Cardigan: www.ae.com and in American Eagle stores.
Shorts: www.urbanoutfitters.com and in Urban Outfitters stores.
Socks: www.asos.com.
Boots: www.bakersshoes.com and in Bakers shoe stores.

No comments: