2.22.2011

Olivia Palermo at an Emilio De la Morena Fashion Show

Hello! I'm so stressed over a variety of different things, mostly prom! AHHH! It's so frustrating trying to find a date! I'll keep ya'll posted on if I ever find a date or not! Today's look is from Olivia Palermo (5'4"), here it is:
At Emilio De La Morena fashion show February 22 2011
A similar look:
Topshop Brick Ruffle Frill Button Long Sleeve Blouse $76
American Apparel Shiny Legging in Black Boa $46

Jeffrey Campell Mary Fur Leopard Wedges $155

Where to find these items:
Top: www.topshop.com and in Topshop stores.
Leggings: www.americanapparel.com and in American Apparel stores.

8 comments:

Tiffany Monet said...

I love Olivia's style! Her outfit is killer... I want that blouse.. =)

Materialgirls23.blogspot.com

Jane said...

Thanks for your comment! I like your blog, great inspirations! I will follow you!
Jane

♥☮Renee said...

Love the black leggings! And Olivia's shoulder-length bob hairstyle! :)

Fashion Smiley said...

beautiful pictures :)
like your blog, I am your new reader ;)

visit my new blog and be my follower if you want
http://fashionsmiley.blogspot.com/

Ariel Maile Adkins said...

I love this look! It looks so great on her and is easy to recreate with pieces many of us own. Perfect!

Isabella said...

Want her shoes, and her hair!

Anonymous said...

Hey There. I discovered your weblog the use of msn.

That is a really smartly written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your helpful information.
Thank you for the post. I will definitely return.

my page; clipboard

Helen J. Self said...

Amazing and very unique pattern. What a idea!!1 I love your matching idea with all other using accessories. You and your accessories are looking awesome. Keep up updating the post regularly.....

t shirt bra and Mini Skirt are available