2.04.2011

Spring Wishlist

I decided that this spring I will only wear neutral colors like beige, cream, light pink, tan, white, taupe, maybe some grey; because I wear always wear black so I want to try something different & neutral colors looks really good against my skin tone! Here's my little wishlist (starting with what I REALLLLLY want!):
 
American Apparel Multi-Layered Reversible Petticoat $74 (I am OBSESSED with this skirt/petticoat thing!)
:
ASOS Scallop Detail Shift Dress $62.76

Urban Outfitters Deena & Ozzy Patent Oxford $38
 
Nasty Gal Inner Circle Blouse $88
 
L.A.M.B. Caitlyn Suede Wedges $375
River Island Canvas Flap Satchel $66.34
:
ASOS Drop-Waist Embellished Neck Dress $78.89 (on sale!)
Chic Shenanigans Shorts
ModCloth Chic Shenanigans Shorts $62.99

Jeffrey Campbell Lita $169.95
:
Dahlia Full Skirted Dress $111.17

Where to find these lovely items:
Skirt: www.americanapparel.com and in American Apparel stores.
Scallop Dress: asos.com.
Oxfords: www.urbanoutfitters.com and in Urban Outfitters stores.
2nd Dress: www.asos.com.
Shorts: www.modcloth.com.
Litas: www.singer22.com.
3rd Dress: www.asos.com.

6 comments:

Tara said...

Love the scallop detail on that dress!

Lena said...

omg love the shoes! super cute!!

Rinny said...

Wow, looks like scalloped edges are going to be really big for the spring season - I'm seeing them everywhere.

dEJOISS said...

Great wishlist! I'm also a very short girl. :(((

Isabella said...

All of these items are so amazing!

http://isabellasfashion.blogspot.com

liz said...

The color you put is too cute !
Spring will be great with those item.
Tough lots of them quite expensive :((