3.18.2011

Diary of a Short Girl: Sriya

This is my third reader feature!! Let me introduce you to Sriya a 19 year old girl from London. I asked her a few questions here's what she had to say:
1. Which celebrity's style do you admire the most and why?
Cheryl Cole, Victoria Beckham, Lauren Conrad, Frankie Sandford
2. What is your favorite store?
Ooh this is a tough one! I can't pick one so I'll name a few.. Topshop, Miss Selfridge, Zara and French Connection.
3. What sparked your interest in fashion?
I've always been interested in fashion ever since I was a little.. I used to love dressing up and putting on 'fashion shows!'
4. Who/What do you get inspiration from?
Magazines, my friends, bloggers 
5. What is your favorite article of clothing or accessory that you could never live without?
A ring! I can't leave my house without one on my finger...
A similar look:
:
ASOS Vero Moda Epaulette Detail Button Shirt $57.38
Olivia Dark Indigo Low-Rise Jegging
Delia's Olivia Jegging $39.50

Bamboo Colada Leopard Print Pump $23.60


Where to find these items:
Shirt: www.asos.com.
Jeans: www.delias.com and in Delia's stores.
Heels: www.urbanog.com

8 comments:

xoladiihoneyxo said...

cute outfit!

Nihmen T. said...

That is such a chic outfit! I need a new pair of leopard pumps haha

Magilune said...

Simple and cute.

Aimee said...

Cute outfit, love your blouse :) Awesome blog, I'm following! x

Sriya said...

Yay :) xx

Anonymous said...

hey sriya.. are u indian??? you look amazing.. great style! and very pretty

Isabella said...

I love those heels!

Kate said...

Great look! Just a bought a similar blouse at Zara!

From one short girl to another--awarding you the Versatile Blogger Award. Look forward to reading more!

xoxo
Kate
http://the-permanent-tourist.blogspot.com/