3.04.2011

Emma Roberts Out in Los Angeles

So much drama today! My goodness, I'm happy for the weekend :) I really want to go shopping tomorrow, I need spring clothes!! Today's look is from Emma Roberts (5'2"), I don't think I've posted a look from her since September, its been a while. Here's the look:
A similar look:
Forever 21 Boyfriend Cotton Tee $7.80
Urban Outfitters BDG Classic Cardigan $38
Morgan Ipanema Low-Rise Skinny Jean
Delia's Morgan Ipanema Low-Rise Skinny Jean $19.99 (on sale!)
Jester Fringe Boot
Free People Jester Fringe Boots $68

Where to find these items:
Top: www.forever21.com and in Forever 21 stores.
Cardigan: www.www.urbanoutfitters.com and in Urban Outfitters stores.
Jeans: www.delias.com and in Delia's stores.
Shoes: www.freepeople.com and in Free People stores.

1 comment:

Banhannas said...

I had to scratch my head trying to figure out who Emma Roberts is! She looks so different here! She's grown up a lot. Love her jacket, looks so comfortable.