3.07.2011

Lauren Conrad out in West Hollywood

It's finally beginning to feel like spring! I went shopping over the weekend, but I only bought a maxi dress from Forever 21. I only bought it because I didn't want to not buy anything, then I would feel like the whole trip to the mall was a waste of time & gas. I would take pictures and post them, but it was only one thing. So I'll wait until I go shopping again and post a haul, hopefully I'll buy more than a dress next time! Today's look is from Lauren Conrad (5'4"), here it is:
A similar look:
Topshop Apricot Long Sleeve Grandad Shirt $70
GapVintage Flare Jeans (in Petite) $69.50
Forever 21 Leatherette Knotted Wedges $27.80

Where to find these items:
Top: www.topshop.com and in Topshop stores.
Jeans: www.gap.com and in Gap stores.
Shoes: www.forever21.com and in Forever 21 stores.

No comments: