3.16.2011

Rachel Bilson in Paris

I've been gone for I while! On Friday I acquired a new skill which soon became a mild obsession. I learned how to crochet. I am OBSESSED! I made 3 realllly cute headbands & I want to make an eternity scarf. I'm thinking of opening an Etsy store in the fall, I'll let ya'll know! I love this look from Rachel Bilson (5'2"). I don't really like her style & usually post looks from her when I can't find any other looks from other people. I was so confused because her outfit is really cute, then I found out that she was on the set of a commercial. I was like, I knew it was too good to be true!! Here's the look:

Jacket- Burberry Prorsum Quilted Leather Jacket $3,593.90; Shoes- Rag & Bone Classic Newbury Booties $495; Bag- Chanel Reissue Flap Bag
A similar look:
Forever 21 Basic Heathered Tee $3.50
Victoria's Secret Soft Leather Motorcycle Jacket $179
Taylor Black Low-Rise Super Skinny Jean
Delia's Taylor Low-Rise Skinny Jean $49.50
Bamboo Brenda Buckle Folded Bootie $22.70

Where to find these items:
Top: www.forever21.com and in Forever 21 stores.
Jacket: www.victoriassecret.com and in Victoria's Secret stores.
Jeans: www.delias.com and in Delia's stores.
Booties: www.urbanog.com.

No comments: