3.03.2011

Sarah Hyland at the Hall Pass Movie Premiere

It's almost Friday!! I've decided I don't care what the weather is like, it's time to put away my tights and boots and bring out my short skirts and sandals! Tomorrow I'm actually going to wear a skirt without tights for the first time in 4 months! I need to do some squats or run a little, I still haven't lost the weight I gained during Christmas/New Years. Today's look is from Sarah Hyland (5'2") I haven't posted anything from her in a while, I actually forgot about her. But I just watched the most recent episode of Modern Family (love that show!) & it reminded me that she's petite! Here's the look:
A similar look:
Forever 21 Always Get What You Want Tee $12.80
Abercrombie & Fitch Julia Leather Jacket $350
Olivia Indigo Low-Rise Jegging
Delia's Olivia Jeggings $39.50
Urbanog Pink Duchess Lace Up Ankle Boot $23.50

Where to find these items:
Top: www.forever21.com and in Forever 21 stores.
Jacket: www.abercrombie.com and in Abercrombie & Fitch stores.
Jeans: www.delias.com and in Delia's stores.

1 comment:

Alexandra Steinmetz - Champagne and Chiffon said...

She's so stinkin' cute! However, there is something about an Abercrombie and Fitch leather jacket costing $350, that makes me cringe :)