4.19.2011

Ashley Tisdale in Toluca Lake

Hello! I'm kind of in a rush so I'm going to get right to the look from Ashley Tisdale (5'3"):
Leaving her house in Toluca Lake April 3, 2011
On Ashley Tisdale: Top- One Teaspoon Mickey Shirt $104; Jeans- AG Denim Stilt Jeans $162; Shoes- Steve Madden Durann Clogs $135; Sunglasses- Blu Moon Heart Shaped Sunglasses $18
A similar look:
Calvin Klein Denim Shirt $69.50
Taylor White Low-Rise Super Skinny Jean
Delia's Taylor Low-Rise Skinny Jeans $49.50
WINDSONG 2
Bakers Winsong 2 Wedges $80
Urban Outfitters Sweet Heart Sunglasses $16 (online only!)

Where to find these items:
Sunglasses: www.urbanoutfitters.com ONLINE ONLY!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I want those wedges!! so cute!!

Allie said...

Did not know she was 5'3"! She looks so much taller! Lover her outfit, and love your blog. I'm vertically challenged as well (5'3 1/2").
xx Allie

Skinny Jeans said...

I love the outfit ;)


xoxo