4.29.2011

FEATURE FRIDAYS: ANASTASIA

Yay! My 2nd feature that's part of "Feature Fridays". Today's feature is about Anastasia Siantar a 21 year old blogger from Jakarta, Indonesia:
I asked Anastasia some questions, here's what she said:
1. How tall are you? I'm only 156cm (5'1") tall (short).
2. What motivated you to start blogging and posting looks on Lookbook? Though I don't have any specific style but I love to share my looks to other people, and when they are inspired by me, I feel amazing and really happy that I couldn't describe it myself. 

3. Who are some of your favorite designers? Actually, I don't really pay much attention to designers. However, currently I'm in love with shoe designer Jeffrey Campbell. He is really amazing, I couldn't stop loving and wanting JC shoes more and more!
4. You say you love "extraordinary shoes", what is your favorite pair of shoes that you own? For now it's the brown platform, my first Jeffrey Campbell Shoes the buckled ankle boots in brown leather. Why? you'll know it when you have them.
5. How do you put together such creative/quirky outfits? Actually, it depends on my mood. Sometimes I would just wear a plain tank top, my nerd glassLESS, shorts and some accessories but of course with high heels.

6. What accessory or article of clothing could you never live without & why? Basic wear is a must have. I had the experience of wanting to wear such nice blazer and didn't know how to paired it with, but finally, I survived with only by a plain loose tank top. As for the thing I could never live without is indeed my underwear ;)
7. What sparked your interest in fashion? It's always because of shoes, the unique ones. Anastasia may be petite, but her amazingly creative outfits (and her extraordinary heels!) make up for her lack of inches!
Don't forget to check out her blog Brown Platform!

4 comments:

BoopBoop said...

Omg love her hair in the first pic and her shoes in the last pic! Totally great! :)

http://black0lives.blogspot.com/

xoladiihoneyxo said...

She's so pretty and I dig her styles ;] I don't have a specific type of style either.

Stylepint said...

Love this feature! She has an amazing style and is proof that you don't need to be tall to look good. =)

Rachel {Inspiration in Italy} said...

Gorgeous & stylish, and I adore those jeans in the last photo!

xo
Rachel