4.25.2011

Frankie Sandford in LA

Happy Monday (: I'm still on spring break so I got to sleep in today so I'm in a good mood! I'm actually kind of sad because the weathers finally nice, the weather is actually too nice because it's like 80 degrees and it's all humid and sticky outside, but I realized that I have no spring clothes whatsoever!! So you know where I'll be this weekend: at the mall! Here's the look from Frankie Sandford (5'3"):
A similar look:
Urban Outfitters BDG Double-V Tank $20 (online only!)
:
River Island Pleat Front Denim Western Jacket $80.67
Free People High Waisted Skort $58
DANY 2
Jessica Simpson Dany 2 Platform Sandals $99

Where to find these items:
Tank: www.urbanoutfitters.com ONLINE ONLY!
Jacket: www.asos.com.

3 comments:

Dale said...

I think denim and floral are a couple of the cutest looks for spring. Nice post, very cute clothes

xoDale

Jtad29 said...

Those platforms are soooo cute! A little pricey for me though...

Maureen said...

I love her look. I actually saw the exact same shorts in H&m...

I am a new follower... thanks your comment on my blog hun