4.11.2011

Kim Kardashian at a Gas Station

I hate Mondays with such a passion. I can't wait until summer, when I can sit around and do nothing. And then in Fall I can finally move out of my parent's house and go to college! This fall is going to be very exciting because I'm moving to the city (well Philly, not New York City), but still it's a major city. I have to buy a new camera, I need to just suck it up and buy one of those $500 Canon cameras, or maybe I'll just buy a cheaper used one. Anyways, here's the look from Kim Kardashian (5'2"):

A similar look:
Urban Outfitters Truly Madly Deeply Scoopneck Pocket Tee $24
Topshop Black Cropped PU Biker Jacket $110
Taylor Black Low-Rise Super Skinny Jean
Delia's Taylor Low-Rise Skinny Jean $49.50
FARAH 2
Bakers Farah 2 Over the Knee Boot $79.99

Where to find these items:

1 comment:

EveryDay Makeup blog said...

Love her outfit. Love her! I'm going to Philly this summer with mom. I can't wait!