4.12.2011

Vanessa Hudgens going out to Lunch in Studio City

 ¡Hola! Today was an awesome day (: My outfit was really cute; looking good always makes me feel good which makes my day better. I have been really stressed about starting college, and finding a dorm, & a roommate; I'm just worried they'll be weird and/or mean. Oh well, I know everything will end up working out! Here's the look from Vanessa Hudgens (5'1"):
A similar look:
Forever 21 Knotted Back Tank $4.50
Victoria's Secret Cargo Jacket $98
Nasty Gal Scalloped Leather Shorts $55 (love these!)
TIANNA
Bakers Tiana Sandals $50

All Saints Origin Beanie $40

Where to find these items:

5 comments:

Nicole Richie Anonymous said...

Love this look. Great blog xx

Isabella said...

Love those shorts!

thelittledistractions said...

She's always cute as. I want those shorts!

luckynumba23 said...

Hi!! I am in the last few weeks of my freshman year in college and I remember getting my roomie too and fb creeping on her haha. Don't be too worried! I thought my roomie was super quiet and awkward and strange, but she has turned out o be awesome!! if you have questions about dorm decor or anything feel free to email me, I know how stressful it can be!!

Nicole

Sheila said...

Just bought that knotted tank from F21 in the grey about a week ago, can't wait to get it!

Please follow me!
http://fashionandsomebubbly.blogspot.com/