5.07.2011

Ashley Tisdale at LAX

Hello everyone! I decided to on have "Feature Fridays" twice a month, just in case some of you were wondering why I didn't post a feature yesterday. I'll post one next week though. I love spring! It's so nice outside, I love this weather. Summer is just around the corner! Only 15 more days of school left for me, then I can finally graduate! Today's look is from Ashley Tisdale (5'3"):
ashley tisdale vanessa hudgens lax arrival 07
A similar look:
Harmonica Crop Pullover
Free People Harmonica Crop Pullover $78
American Eagle Smocked Maxi Skirt Dress $24.95 (on sale!)
Bakers Randi WP Sandals $40
Urban Outfitters Oversized Plastic Aviator Sunglasses $10
Forever 21 Outback Spiral Bracelet $6.80
Forever 21 Antiquated Oval Ring $3.80
Ribbon Snake Three Finger Ring
Where to find these items:
Skirt: www.ae.com.

5 comments:

Sana said...

I already love your blog! I'm a follower now:) xoxo

herdollface.blogspot.com

silviasiantar said...

really nice blog!!!!!! i'm a short girl hahha thats why i found its a bit funny

www.poisepolish.com

following.

Anonymous said...

Hello! I've been following your blog for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Huffman Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the good job!

Here is my web blog cheap nike air max 95
my web site > nike air max 95

Anonymous said...

A person necessarily help to make critically posts I might state.

That is the first time I frequented your web page and so far?
I surprised with the research you made to make this particular post extraordinary.
Great job!

Look at my site ... Nike Free Run

Anonymous said...

Having read this I believed it was rather enlightening.
I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put this content together.
I once again find myself spending a significant amount of time both
reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worthwhile!



My homepage; polo outlet online