5.26.2011

Frankie Sandford Backstage at a Concert

Hello everyone! My official last day of high school is tomorrow so that's exciting! I haven't posted a lot lately because I've been so busy with school, but since I'll be on summer break I'll have a lot of time to blog! Here's the look from Frankie Sandford (5'3"):
A similar look:
Urban Outfitters Truly Madly Deeply Oversized Slub Deep-V Tee $24 (online only!)
Victoria's Secret Soft Washed Leather Motorcycle Jacket $258
Topshop High Waist Extra Long Leggings $30
ROXANNE
Bakers Roxanne Ankle Boots $89.95

Where to find these items: 
Leggings: www.topshop.com.

1 comment:

Hallie said...

Only Frankie could make this rocker girl get-up look SO chic! Good find on those Baker's shoes, too!

Happy Summer to you! :)

-Hallie
coralsandcognacs.blogspot.com