5.31.2011

Lauren Conrad at US Weekly's Hot Hollywood Party

Hey everyone! I'm so bored. I've been sitting laying in bed all day on my laptop watching old episodes of Girlfriends. Only getting up to fire up the deep fryer and throw in some frozen fries. I reallllllly need to start exercising, but isn't that what summer's for? Here's the look from Lauren Conrad (5'4"):
A similar look:
River Island Lace Cut Out Back Blouse $50.78 (on sale!)
:
Topshop Bright Blue Fifties Full Skirt $45
Aldo Alberda Heels $39.98 (on sale!)

Where to find these items:

6 comments:

Sana said...

I love love love LC!

The Fire Inside Me said...

nice loook

Anonymous said...

cute look, but lauren conrad is 5'6 not 5'4 so technically she's not short lol

Diary of a Short Girl said...

@Anonymous:

Lauren Conrad is 5'4" maybe 5'5"

1.http://www.celebheights.com/s/Lauren-Conrad-4389.html

abdul khadeer shaik said...

looking beautiful
Lauren Conrad Allure magazine Nov. 2012 hot stills

Cynthia Crawford said...

I love love love LC!