5.18.2011

Lucy Hale

This is my first Lucy Hale (5'2") post! I've looked and looked, but I haven't been able to find an outfit from her that I liked, until today! The only thing I don't like about this outfit is the shoes, they're an awkward length and they make her look even shorter than she is. But other than that I love this outfit! Here's a similar look:
A similar look:
Topshop White Gold Cutout Suntop $46
BB Dakota Dey Green Skirt  - Click Image to Close
BB Dakota Dey Green Shirt $53
Forever 21 Braided Rope Belt $5.80
KENSI
Bakers Kensi Ankle Boots $59.99 (on sale!)

Where to find these items:

3 comments:

Eva said...

wow she's so amazing :) xx

Allie said...

Great outfit! Love the top!
xx Allie

Dee O. said...

great job with the similar top! it looks really close to the one she has on and i like it better!!!