6.22.2011

Ashley Tisdale Out for a Business Meeting

Hey everyone! I started working out today. I ran around my neighborhood, about 45 seconds into my run I felt like I was going to die, I am so out of shape!! I need to loose some weight get toned before school starts in August!! Here's the look from Ashley Tisdale (5'3"):
On Ashley Tisdale: Top- Stone Cold Fox Lace Flux Low Back Blouse $275; Jeans- 7 For All Mankind Gummy Jean Leggings $169; Shoes- Christian Louboutin 4A Python Suede Platform Bootie $1,395; Sunglasses- Oliver Peoples Wilder OP 5157s Wayfarer Sunglasses 
A similar look:
:
ASOS Vila Crochet Knit Top $37.93 (on sale!)
Taylor Black Low-Rise Super Skinny Jean
Delia's Taylor Low-Rise Skinny Jean $49.50
Jeffrey Campbell Zoe Black Wicked Cute Pointy Toe Ankle Booties  - Click Image to Close
Jeffrey Campbell Zoe Bootie $168

Forever 21 F5930 Sunglasses $5.80

Where to find these items:
Top: www.asos.com.
Jeans: www.delias.com.
Shoes: www.lulus.com.
Sunglasses: www.forever21.com.

2 comments:

Allie said...

It's incredible how tall she looks yet she's only 5'3"! Love the shoes she has on!
xx Allie

The Fire Inside Me said...

nice combo ;)