6.03.2011

FEATURE FRIDAYS: AMANDA

I had the pleasure of interviewing Amanda Ochoa, a blogger and lookbooker:
I asked Amanda some questions, here's what she had to say:
1. How tall are you? 5'1", but I wear a lot of heels!
2. How would you describe your style? I consider it blasphemous. Or poor little rich(witch) girl.
3. Who are some of your favorite designers & where are some of your favorite places to shop? Artistically I loved Alexander McQueen. I don't even consider him a designer. He was an artist. But a majority of the time I don't look at the designers. I look at the people. The ones with style that is. Fashion is nothing without the people. 
My clothes are all used. I work in a used clothing store so a majority of my pieces come from there. If not then Goodwill, Value Village or other used clothing stores in the area. I was always made fun of wearing used clothing but I'm still not ashamed if it.

4. What's next on your shopping wishlist (your next must-have purchase)? Sam Edelman Zoe boots. They're my next target.
 5. What item of clothing and/or accessory could you never live without? My hat, my rosary, and my knife :D


6. What fashion advice would you give to someone? Seriously, if you want style stop wearing blue jeans, UGGs and Northface sweaters. Also, always get ready for the day because you never know what's going to happen.
7. What sparked your interest in fashion? When I was a kid my parents always bought me pretty dresses. I never wore pants. Once I got a job I was able to afford what I wanted. Then it wasn't until 2 years who when I cut all my long hair off that my style finally became what it is now. It took years in the making but I'm finally content with the end result.


Amanda is a 21 year old girl from Seattle, Washington. Amanda's ability to turn second-hand finds into creative & unique outfits is amazing. She inspires me to stop looking at the label of clothes, because it doesn't matter where you get your clothes from, it's how you wear them!

Don't forget to check out her tumblr La Mala Noche!

2 comments:

Sandra - If it comes in pink said...

She's so cute! :)

Sandra said...

Oh wow, i love your blog so much that i'm going go through to the very last post.