8.11.2011

Rachel Bilson Shopping in Santa Monica

It's that time of the summer when stores start to put out fall/winter clothing! Fall is my favorite season I'm so excited to see what the new fall trends are! Today's outfit is from Rachel Bilson (5'2"), I usually don't like her style, but I love this outfit:
A similar look:
Forever 21 Modal Blend Boyfriend Tank $5.80
Forever 21 Oversized Sing Button Blazer $27.80
American Apparel Rigid Corduroy High-Waist Short $35
Dolce Vita Jemma Platform Boot $220

Where to find these items:

3 comments:

Kaitlin Mattingly said...

mmm love those black shoes.

xo
kaitlin

kaitgirl.blogspot.com

Allie said...

I adore her style and I'm loving this outfit!
xx Allie

BreezeyBee said...

rachel bilson is adorbs, i love her such an understated style :)

BreezeyBree Blog