1.09.2012

Kourtney Kardashian Leaving an LA Hotel

Although I don't like them as people, I love the Kardashian's style! Here's a look from Kourtney Kardashian (5'1"):
On Kourtney Kardashian: Top--Naven Gladiator Blouse $169.99//Skirt--Aryn K Peach Snake Skirt $106//Shoes--Christian Louboutin Daffodile Pumps $1,075
A similar look:
Nasty Gal Tied Up Blouse in Black $48

H&M Mid-Length Skirt £9.99 (About $15.40)
Steve Madden Babylonn Platform Pumps $99.95

Where to find this look:
Skirt: www.hm.com.

5 comments:

Kaitlin Mattingly said...

i so love that darling maxi skirt.
its so delicate and ladylike

xoxo katlin
kaitgirl

Katya said...

looove the skirt ♥

Treasure said...

Lol when I read this post. But I'm just curious as to why you don't like them as people?

Treasure

Oyin Ola said...

Love the look..

http://sleekstylish.blogspot.com/

Jennifer Sylvian said...

Loving the skirt! Thanks for representing for a 5'1" petite such as myself. I'm following you now. Please follow back.
Thank you for showing my blog some love. I'll be sure to post the pictures of the Lemon-Blueberry Cheesecake squares soon! :)

jsylvian-created4him.blogspot.com