2.11.2012

Ashley Tisdale at LAX

I'm so sorry I haven't posted anything in a while! I've been super busy with school, but I finally found some time to post a look! I love love love this look from Ashley Tisdale (5'3"), mostly because I have everything she's wearing in my own closet so I'm definitely going to wear an outfit like this! Here's the look:
A similar look:
Nasty Gal Split Knti Back Top $48
Delia's Britt Low Rise Skinny Jean $39.50

Bamboo Caesar Wedges $33 (love these!)

Where to find this look:

4 comments:

Dreamingwithmee said...

Ashley Tislade has an amazing clothes, and these shoes are great!

www.dreamingwithmee.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I am slightly obsessed with red jeans, just bought a pair now I know how to wear them. Thanks!

Gaby de Modacapital said...

I love the shoes!

Federica said...

nice post :) i'm following you :) visit my blog if you want :)
Anordinarylifestylebook.blogspot.com