5.18.2012

FEATURE FRIDAYS: LIA

Feature Fridays are back yayyy! Meet Lia, a 19 year old blogger from California:
I asked her a few questions, here's what she had to say:
1. How tall are you? 5'2".
2. Describe your style, where do you get inspiration from? I guess you can say my style is kind of "street fashion" I get most of my inspiration from people I see in L.A. and OC when I go shopping, also from other fashion bloggers like Olivia Lo, Ms. Vintage Virgin, Jules, etc. 

3. Who are some of your favorite designers, where are some of your favorite places to shop? I love, love, love Jeffrey Campbell! My favorite places to shop are at flea markets, UO, H&M, Forever 21, Nasty Gal.
4. What are 3 items you feel every girl should have in her closet? A cute little black dress, a pair of Lita's and a nice oversized cardigan.  
5. What fashion advice do you have to give? Be free! Don't be afraid to try new things! Be daring. 

6. You have so many cute shoes!! Do you have a favorite pair? My favorite pair of heels are my Jeffrey Campbell Taupe Suede Litas and my favorite pair of Jordans would have to be my Black Cement 3s.
7. What sparked your interest in fashion? Honestly, back in the 9th grade when I got invited to join LookBook.nu, seeing all these people post crazy fun outfits inspired me to start dressing up and posting my own outfit ideas.

Lia has a relaxed effortless way of dressing that makes great style look so easy!! The way she combines grunge and bohemian style makes you wish you lived on the West Coast too.

Check out her blog: Curiouserlia!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great feature, love her style (:

Laura said...

Great style! x

Anonymous said...

She's gorgeous! Lovely feature & blog!

Juliette in Wonderland- said...

great! i love this style, its amazing!

check my blog: www.juliettecapuleti.blogspot.com
maybe we can follow each other?;)
kisses!

Alicia said...

Great style, girl!

Anonymous said...

Love the last picture, she's too cute (: Great blog, it's so inspirational love the blog title!!

kumagai arisa said...

I love your blog :)

Bianca said...

Look at all them Js!! She has great style, love your blog!

Fashion With Ellie said...

Omgosh love her!! Checking out her blog right now!

Ellie

Anonymous said...

OMGGGG!! I've seen her on like 4 tumblrs!! I was searching for her EVERYWHERE! I'm checking out her blog now!! Great feature & love your blog (:

Samantha said...

I love her hair! Great post, nice to see someone highlighting other short bloggers!

Anonymous said...

I love the 2nd pic, she looks great!

Norman Maulana said...

I am impressed by the quality of information on this website. There are a lot of good resources here. sex videos - sex videos - sex videos

replicahorlogesnederland said...

De todos modos, vamos a ir a través de los detalles de esta pieza y ver si tal vez puede replicas relojes despertar algún interés en ella después de todo. El reloj es sólido y la caja de acero inoxidable completamente pulida tiene una buena forma y espesor. El peso también es bueno y lo siente en su muñeca. El original viene solamente en oro color de rosa pero no encontré una réplica de replicas rolex todavía para emparejar eso.

Si este modelo no suscita mucho interés, ya que es de lo que supongo que las posibilidades de replicas breitling conseguir este bebé en un clon 1 en 1 caen dramáticamente. Por lo general, los modelos amados despertará el interés, incluso si son realmente calidad de mierda como todos sabemos tan bien que vemos un montón de relojes Rolex Submariner réplica por ejemplo, que ni siquiera mi perro comería si usted sabe lo que quiero decir. Echa un vistazo a algunas replicas omega más que tomé y déjame saber cuáles son tus pensamientos sobre este modelo.

Lirik Gaul said...

Great article, mampir kakak _^ Lirik Gaul