Meet Amara, a 19 year old blogger from Long Beach, California:
I asked Amara a couple of questions, here's what she had to say:
1. How tall are you? 5'1.
2. What would you say to someone seeking fashion advice? Always dress for yourself and have fun with the way you dress. Never limit yourself!
3. What's next on your shopping list? For the Spring/Summer season, I would really like to have a pair of floral pants. I feel like floral is such an amazing trend for this time of year.
4. How did you come up with the name of your blog [Living Life Wasted]? I actually didn't come up with the name myself. It was a collaboration with me and my cousin. Living life wasted basically means to live your life to the fullest. Somewhat similar to being a free spirit, to live your life wasted is to live it to its full potential and to always stay true to yourself and what you represent.
5. What accessory of article of clothing could you not live without, what staple item do you feel every girl should have in her closet? The article of clothing I couldn't live without and that I also feel every girl should have in the closet would be black pants. They really can make the outfit pop and have a way of making an outfit look clean and put together.
6. How would you describe your style and what are your sources of inspiration? My major sources of inspiration would come from fellow bloggers. Long before living life wasted was in full effect I followed other bloggers and got so many ideas on how to mix pieces together.
Ive always enjoyed visiting blogs that have a different style than mine. I think that really helps with figuring out how you can incorporate others style into your own.
7. What sparked your interest in fashion? It really all began with clothing lines. I remember streetwear brands being a major influence of fashion in my life. Brands that really signified female empowerment, such as Hellz Bellz, Married to the Mob and Dimpiece are what really got me into fashion. After discovering these brands I branched out to a more feminine style as well as incorporating different types of clothing into my wardrobe. But those were definatly a huge reason why I began to love fashion.Check out her blog Living Life Wasted!
Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a good weekend/Father's Day. Today's look is from Chris Brown's girlfriend, Karrueche Tran (5'1"):
A similar look:
Just thought I'd post some photos of my pride and joy. I love making high waisted shorts out of thrifted jeans, & collars out of thrifed mens shirts. I'm currently selling the studded ones on the right in the first picture on eBay!
CLICK HERE to see the listing!
Haven't done one of these in a while! Here's a look from Vanessa Hudgens (5'1"):
A similar look:
Jeffrey Campbell Foxy Platforms $119.95
I bought these wonderful leopard print loafers today from Kohl's, I absolutely love them! I also bought a really cute (but painful!) claw bracelet!
As you can see I have a lot of nail polish, I kind of have an addiction. I've been working on a nail polish haul/collection post for a while, so hopefully I'll be able to post an official nail collection sometime this month. I really have to stop buying nail polish, but it's just so hard!!