Meet Amara, a 19 year old blogger from Long Beach, California:
I asked Amara a couple of questions, here's what she had to say:
1. How tall are you? 5'1.
2. What would you say to someone seeking fashion advice? Always dress for yourself and have fun with the way you dress. Never limit yourself!
3. What's next on your shopping list? For the Spring/Summer season, I would really like to have a pair of floral pants. I feel like floral is such an amazing trend for this time of year.
4. How did you come up with the name of your blog [Living Life Wasted]? I actually didn't come up with the name myself. It was a collaboration with me and my cousin. Living life wasted basically means to live your life to the fullest. Somewhat similar to being a free spirit, to live your life wasted is to live it to its full potential and to always stay true to yourself and what you represent.
5. What accessory of article of clothing could you not live without, what staple item do you feel every girl should have in her closet? The article of clothing I couldn't live without and that I also feel every girl should have in the closet would be black pants. They really can make the outfit pop and have a way of making an outfit look clean and put together.
6. How would you describe your style and what are your sources of inspiration? My major sources of inspiration would come from fellow bloggers. Long before living life wasted was in full effect I followed other bloggers and got so many ideas on how to mix pieces together.
Ive always enjoyed visiting blogs that have a different style than mine. I think that really helps with figuring out how you can incorporate others style into your own.
7. What sparked your interest in fashion? It really all began with clothing lines. I remember streetwear brands being a major influence of fashion in my life. Brands that really signified female empowerment, such as Hellz Bellz, Married to the Mob and Dimpiece are what really got me into fashion. After discovering these brands I branched out to a more feminine style as well as incorporating different types of clothing into my wardrobe. But those were definatly a huge reason why I began to love fashion.Check out her blog Living Life Wasted!