8.02.2012

NEW IN: HEELS & WEDGES

JustFab Sarada Wedge 

I love these wedges! Not only do they look really good, they're surprisingly comfortable. These are definitely perfect for going clubbing and such!

Payless Jupiter Platform Sandal (in Tan & in Black below)

I honestly LOVE these shoes! They are somewhat uncomfortable, but that's because I never wear open toe or sling-back heels. I know that after I break them in they'll be more comfortable. These are perfect for those summer parties and weddings. Plus they can be carried over into fall/winter, they look great with tights and socks.

I know I said I was taking a break from blogging, but I changed my mind!

7 comments:

Laura said...

LOVE the wedges! x

Ayumi Lafser said...

I just got the similar looking wedge sandal from Steve Madden! They do make you look super tall. lol I like it tho! Can't wait to wear them!

Ayumi

The Ayumi Aspect

Lay Marie said...

I love each of the wedges :)

Candace Wu said...

wow love thiss!
your blog is so amazing

xx candace from [ aphrodite blue ]
join my ASOS necklace giveaway!

Barbara Tamez ♥ xo said...

Love them!!!! Xooxo

Emily Rose said...

so glad you're not taking a break from blogging, i'm 5ft3 and this is one of my fav blogs
:D

xXx

Cymone said...

Super great finds, loving all the heels :)

Cymone
xo